We Support Everyone
International Therapy Solutions is a proud ally of the LGBTQIA+ Community. Our therapists provide a safe environment for individuals, couples, and families wishing to seek mental health care in a supportive environment.
Our specialists offer affirming mental health care, which aims to support those with diverse genders and sexualities. From questioning to being ready to take the next steps in affirming your identity, our specialists can provide guidance, support, and integrated care approaches to help you throughout your journey.
What is included in LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Care with International Therapy Solutions?
- Understanding your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors surrounding gender identity, gender expression, and sexuality.
- Psycho-education related to the LGBTQIA+ Community
- Support for family or loved ones wishing to gain a better understanding, work through their emotions and thoughts, and provide support for their loved ones.
- Mental Health Treatment from clinicians who understand the vulnerability, barriers, and discrimination that the LGBTQIA+ community faces and its impacts on mental health.
- Informed consent and coordination of care throughout the transitioning process.
- Evaluations and Letters of Recommendation for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS).
- Mental Health Treatment for a variety of concerns, including but not limited to, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, and Bipolar Disorder.
- General Resources and referrals for LGBTQIA+ providers, support groups, HRT, SRS, and more!
Cortney is our LGBTQIA+ Specials. Courtney believes in using an integrative approach to mental health treatment, meaning while we are working on your mental health goals, she will make sure your medical health and basic needs are also being addressed. She is an LGBTQ+ affirming therapist and has a passion for working with LGBTQ+ individuals and their unique life experiences.